LEARN MORE ABOUT KRA PIN ONLINE TODAY AT ONLINECYBERSERVICES.ORG PORTAL AND PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE FOR KRA PIN RETRIEVAL SERVICES.
What Is KRA PIN?
A Personal Identification Number (PIN or KRA PIN) is a unique identifier obtained and used by an individual either Kenyan Resident or Non Kenyan Residents to transact business with KRA, other government agencies and service providers.
How To Apply For KRA PIN Retrieval
Application for a KRA PIN Retrieval is fast, efficient and easier using onlinecyberservices.org‘s KRA PIN Retrieval Services. Visit the KRA PIN Retrieval page, fill the form and submit your request online today. Our support team will work on your request and send you the KRA PIN Certificate to your Email Address.
KRA PIN Retrieval Requirements
- Kenyan Citizen – Kenyan ID Number.
- Non-Kenyan Residents – Alien Individual Number (Alien ID Number).
KRA Tax Obligations Of A Registered Person
- Filing KRA Tax Returns Accurately Before The Set Deadlines.
- Making Payments On Time.
- Pay Interests And Penalties (Where Applicable).
- Produce Records To The Commissioner (When Required) For The Purposes Of Obtaining Full Information In Respect Of The Tax Liability.
KRA Tax Obligations Under KRA PIN
A KRA Tax Obligation is the responsibility of tax that an individual has. During the registration of a KRA PIN, the correct obligation will be set and the corresponding date at the same time. These obligations include;
- Income Tax Resident – Applies To All Kenyan Residents.
- Income Tax Non Resident – Applies To All Non-Residents.
Uses Of A KRA PIN
- For Job Application.
- For Opening A Bank Account.
- For Driving Licence Application.
- For Kenyan Passport Application.
- To Access University And College Loan Application (HELB).
- For Trade Licensing.
- During Registration Of Business Names And Companies.
- Application For Business Permits.
- During Connection To Various Utilities Such As Electricity, Water, Internet e.t.c.
- For Registration And Licensing Of Motor Vehicles.
- Registration Of Land.
- For Payment Of Land Rent.
- Importation Of Goods And Services.